Think Through Math provides unparalleled support in Spanish. Students who are learning English do best when they have scaffolding that supports their learning. That’s why Think Through Math incorporates multiple means of support including visual, auditory, simple language, meaningful practice, and impecable translations. On many levels, the program supports ELLs as well every struggling reader by providing lessons that are consistently structured and carefully executed. And, if students continue to struggle, they have unlimited access 90 hours a week to fluent, Spanish-speaking teachers.
- Ongoing audio support in Spanish so students can hear and read with examples of modeled fluent reading.
- Introductory videos help students build background knowledge and develop mental models.
- Live, certified U.S. math teachers are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Multi-cultural content makes the program relevant to students from diverse backgrounds.
- Adaptive content helps students work in their zone of proximal development.
- Built-in scaffolds so students can focus on the math.
- Oral language development and academic language strategies are integrated into the teaching materials and engage students with accountable response tasks.