Special Education professionals have always relied on a high degree of individualization and differentiation. Think Through Math is built upon these principles and includes many features for students with special needs.
- Age-appropriate, adaptive software allows students to move at their own pace and receive individualized instruction.
- Multimodal curriculum ensures all students see it, hear it, read it and do the math.
- Every student has access to a live math teacher at strategic points in instruction to help them take the next step.
- Students who need more help on basic concepts can be taken to our Concept Zone, so that they can interact live with a teacher through a two-way virtual interactive whiteboard.
- Highly motivational incentives ensure that students are engaged and on-task.
- Universal Design features and 508 compliance enables students with certain physical disabilities to access the instructional content.