Think Through Learning is based on both theoretical and applied research about student learning. The theoretical research from cognitive science includes principles of active problem solving and mastery learning. The applied research, conducted over a 10 year period, involved nearly 30,000 students and demonstrates the efficacy of the program’s problem solving approach.
Think Through Math has been proven to:
- Improve performance on state tests results
- Improve achievement for African American and Latino students
- Motivate students to stick with math
- Support struggling readers
- Improve classroom teacher effectiveness