Adaptive Instruction for Grades 3 – Algebra I
Think Through Math is a research-based math intervention system designed to support students who are struggling with mathematics. The program transitions students to the rigor of the Common Core, TEKS, and other state standards and prepares them for Algebra and beyond.
Using a powerful blend of Web-based, adaptive instruction and LIVE, state-credentialed teachers, Think Through Math transforms the way students think about–and think through–mathematics.
What makes TTM so effective?
- High quality instruction and interventions that match individual students’ learning needs
- Curriculum is marked by effective, logical progressions from less sophisticated topics to more sophisticated ones
- The system collects data based on individual responses and adjusts instruction to meet a student’s needs
- LIVE Instructional Support – students receive immediate feedback as well as access to LIVE, state-certified math teachers
- Curriculum emphasizes the concepts and skills that are directly related to later success with algebra
- Spanish Support – visual, auditory, simple language, Spanish translations and lessons structured in consistent ways